SWEDEX A2 | User Language Skills
- Can understand commonly used sentences and expressions related to areas that are directly related (eg very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, work).
- He can communicate in simple and ordinary tasks that require simple and direct exchange of information on topics that are familiar to him and on routine matters.
SWEDEX B1 | User Language Skills:
- Can understand the main points that are presented to him clearly and without deviations from the common language type and that concern issues that are regularly encountered at work, at school, in leisure, etc.
- Can handle situations that may arise during a trip to an area where the language is spoken.
SWEDEX B2 | User Language Skills:
- Can understand the main ideas of a complex text, both on specific and abstract topics, including discussions on technical issues of his specialty.
- It can be combined with some comfort and spontaneity that make it possible to communicate normally with native speakers of the language at no cost to either party.
- It can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of topics and explain a point of view on a central issue, giving the pros and cons of the various options.
TISUS C1 | User Language Skills:
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for academic purposes.
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, lengthy texts and recognize implied meanings.
- He can express himself comfortably and spontaneously without often looking for expressions.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, demonstrating controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and coherence mechanisms