TRAINING – COGNITIVE OBJECTS
The beneficiaries will be trained ( 200 hours) and will be certified in the fields:
- manufacturing / industry, construction,
- health – welfare,
- tourism and food
1. Vocational counseling services
4 individual counseling sessions are provided
2. Theoretical training of two hundred (200) hours.
Certification of the knowledge – skills that will be acquired
On the job training – in companies, private sector organizations lasting 380 hours.
- To be registered in the Unemployment Registers of OAED, regardless of whether they receive unemployment benefit or not and to be out of Education, Employment or Training.
- Be 30-49 years old *
- To be graduates of at least compulsory secondary education.
* During the Advisory Session, you must be over 30 years old and under 50 years old.
SELECTION CRITERIA – SCORING
- Duration of continuous unemployment (1-50 points)
- Individual / family income for the year 2019 (0-30 points)
- Possible Professional Experience two years ago in community service programs (10 credits)
Take a Look!
- Units 4
- Certification Ναι
- Duration 200+380 Ω
- Practice Ναι
- language Ελληνική
- Students 10-15
- Paying 2520€
To register in the Beneficiary Register you must:
- To fill in and submit in electronic form the form “Application for participation”, on the special website (http://www.voucher.gov.gr)
- As proof of the submission of the application, the “Code Number of Submission of Application for Participation” ( KAVAS ) appears, as well as the exact date and time of its submission.
At SmartSchools, having extensive experience implementing Voucher programs, we undertake all the procedures required by the candidates for their participation in the program!
The supporting documents that the beneficiary must provide to the training provider of his choice ( SmartSchool ), are the following:
- Copy of ID card / Passport (identification)
- Unemployment certificate , from the electronic services of OAED, or Unemployment Card IN VALID (the number of the unemployment card & the beginning of unemployment must be stated)
- Copy of high school diploma or higher degree
- CLEARING NOTE FOR THE TAX YEAR 2019 (INDIVIDUAL or FAMILY)
- Proof of participation in a community service program (if any)
- Responsible Statement of article 8 of Law 1599/86 that:
“1. I’m not a student, ”
” 2. I have not attended and / or have not attended another training program co-financed by the ESF in the last two years prior to the submission of this application ”
It is noted that these additional supporting documents are not posted on the special website, by the beneficiary but are submitted for review to the Training Provider ( SmartSchool ).
KDBM Level 2
SmartSchools with numbers …
18 years of successful course, with 6 branches in Attica. Implementation of over 90,000 hours of training in subsidized and self-funded programs, in more than 12,000 trainees. Certification of quality educational services with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 by TUV Austria Hellas.